Friday, February 01, 2008

Astounding

For years, one of the standard references in graph theory was "Graph Theory with Applications" by J.A. Bondy and U.S.R Murty, first published in 1976. More recently other texts have played that role. On November 30, 2007 a follow up to this book, entitled simply "Graph Theory", was published. When I told my supervisor, he was astounded. Apparently word isn't out yet. So I'm letting you know. My supervisor went to the bookstore this morning to get himself a copy, and they had already exhausted their supply [1], so it seems to be a hot item. Hurry on down to your local campus bookstore and get one for yourself before it sells out.

So far, I haven't been able to find any reviews of this long awaited book. If you see one, let me know.

[1] Their supply consisted of one copy.

No comments: