Sunday, April 06, 2008

I don't think it's your AQ that's F

From the FAQs at the NeoCitran website:

"Q: I’m going to be drinking alcohol. Is it OK to take NeoCitran?

A: If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day, ask your doctor whether you should take the NeoCitran products that contain acetaminophen or other pain relievers/ fever reducers. Acetaminophen may cause liver damage."

Now I suppose that NeoCitran is only responsible for responding to any concerns that users might have in relation to their product, but I up until I read the FAQ, I would have thought that any phrase that starts with "If you consume 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day" should probably end with something like "you might want to take a good hard look at your lifestyle" or "your friends and family might be trying to stage an intervention." Acetaminophen may cause liver damage. Oh yes. I'm sure it's acetaminophen that's the culprit when the person who consumes 3 drinks every day and then takes one of NeoCitran's acetaminophen containing products gets liver damage.

NeoCitran's motto is "Good to be Back." Back off the the wagon, it seems.

2 comments:

The Book Chick said...

Hahahaha..I love it! Where do you find this stuff???

Anonymous said...

Very nice title.